The matchmaking tool will be online in autumn 2017. you can register now with your mailadress.
Your registration is more than a badge!
PSI 2018 is offerimg a compimentary matchmaking service to all visitors and exhibitors, allowing you to find and arrage meetings with the key contacts prior to the event. As the official one-to-one business tool for exhibitors ansd visitors the PSi matchmaking is a powerful tool that can help you make the most of your time at PSI 2018.
How does it benefit me?
All trade visitors and exhibitors, buyers and sellers, are able to search for the right contacts, products and solutions in the new online tool.
- search and find contacts specific to your requiremnets
- A personal, easy to use tool that helps you to directly reach participants of the show
- not only can you request meetings with others, but they can also request meetings with you
- Search for connections and targets using a series of defining options
- You and our colleagues are free to browse the database 24/7.
How it's work!
- Go to www.pismatchmaking.com
- Log in and update your profile with your email adress
- review and repond incoming meeting invitations
- sending meetings
all of your confirmed meetings can either take place on exhibitor stands. The PSI matchmaking Team will be in the lounge to introduce you to your new contact, and allocate you a meeting space.
Saturday, 5 January 2019: throughout
Sunday, 6 January 2019: throughout
Monday, 7 January 2019: 7:30 am – 9:00 pm
The show ends on 10 January 2019 at 6:00 pm. Every exhibitor has agreed within the terms and conditions, to clear or even reduce the booth not a minute earlier. In the event of a breach, the payment of a contractual penalty becomes due.
Thursday, 10 January 2019, from 6:00 pm onwards till
Friday, 11 January 2019, 10:00 pm
Each exhibitor or visitor carries a visitor badge, the so-called badge. At first glance, it becomes clear if it is a PSI exhibitor or PSI visitor (split again into PSI Member, Non-Member, Industry customers). Visitors to PromoTex Expo and / or viscom who visit PSI will get a separate PSI Badge with the non-member identification. Furthermore, it is also possible for visitors to PromoTex Expo and viscom to complete a PSI membership after successful verification.
With their stand booking, exhibitors will also receive the dMAS scan app, which allows them to scan all visitors to their stand and document every conversation. In addition, notes can be recorded, article requests answered or digital media loaded on the visitors badge. With the scan app, exhibitors have the opportunity to simplify the follow-up of the show, e.g. by sending offers directly from the tool to the customers or the possibility to view or download lists of all contacts from the PSI. The use of the dMAS system for scanning industry customers is mandatory on the third day of the show. Here it becomes visible whether or not it is an industry customer. In the app and on the badge it is also noted which PSI distributor / consultant has invited this industry customer. In addition, exhibitors can already find the inviting PSI distributor or consultant directly on the badge of industry customers. It should be noted that exhibitors will only receive the company and personal names of the industry customer as well as the contact details of the inviting PSI distributor/consultant.
- PSI ticket holders may visit viscom and PromoTex Expo in addition to PSI.
- PromoTex Expo ticket holders are allowed to visit viscom in addition to PromoTex Expo.
- viscom ticket holders are allowed to visit viscom and PromoTex Expo.
- PromoTex Expo and viscom ticket holders are therefore not authorized to enter PSI.
Exceptions: the ticket holders of the PromoTex Expo and / or viscom can be verified in the run-up to the shows or on-site as a promotional products distributor/consultant or they are invited by a PSI distributor or consultant as an industry customer on the third day of the show.
In accordance with the PSI GTC for suppliers as well as the PSI regulations, exhibitors may generally only communicate price lists with gross price details. Due to the highly fragmented buyer target groups of the suppliers, gross price lists are basically the only meaningful way in the communication. Gross price lists must be kept and used on all days of the PSI trade show. This is all the more true when industry customers visit the stand. The exhibitors may only give their industry customers gross / industry prices. Requests for purchase prices for distributors / consultants may not be answered, as these are the responsibility of the individual contract between suppliers and distributors / consultants.
8 - 10 January 2019 (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday), 9:00 am - 6:00 pm, Messe Düsseldorf
- around 1,000 exhibitors = PSI suppliers
- around 18,000 visitors = advertising material distributors (and non-exhibiting suppliers)
- ticket holders of PromoTex Expo and viscom who have been verified as a promotional products distributor
- Industry customers - only on the 3rd day of the show, Thursday, 10 January 2019 - who have been invited by a PSI distributor or consultant
PSI members have the opportunity to buy their tickets at the online ticket shop, on-site or to redeem their manufacturer's invitation code online or on-site. Trade visitors who are not yet members of the PSI must first register themselves and then be verified in the PSI Directory. Afterwards you have the opportunity to become a PSI member or to purchase a ticket.
Industry customers may only be invited by the PSI distributors, who have already registered themselves as visitors to the PSI 2019, via an invitation code. The industry customers can then register via the separate PSI industry customer ticket shop or on-site in the separate registration area for industry customers.
Especially from the textile sector of PSI, the desire for an open trade zone has been voiced time and again, which goes beyond the borders of PSI. The new structure serves both sides.
Visitors to the PromoTex Expo will be buyers of promotional textiles as well as buyers for team wear, corporate fashion, home textiles and textile finishing.
By creating its own textile advertising world - the PromoTex Expo - PSI's exclusive character will be strengthened.
The PSI trade show focuses on promotional products and the classic suppliers.
PSI's visit continues to be reserved exclusively for PSI members and verified distributors/agencies.
The exclusive character of PSI is strengthened; the show focuses on promotional products and the classic suppliers.
The space gained through the relocated of textile suppliers will be used for exclusive member areas, such as a “Distributor Village” with special offers. New products and innovations are shown in newly designed areas.
Benefits of membership:
- PSI members as well as verified visitors get free access to the PSI show
- PSI distributors will once again have the opportunity to invite their industry customers to the show on the third day
- Use of the PSI Product Finder and the Supplier Finder
- Use of PSI as a network platform for the promotional products industry
Invitation of visitors:
Exhibiting PSI members may continue to invite PSI distributors free of charge. Regardless of where they exhibit (PSI, PromoTex Expo or viscom). viscom and PromoTex Expo exhibitors can invite their customers free of charge, regardless of their position or company. You do not have access to PSI member data.