Accreditation is awarded exclusively for the purposes of journalistic reporting. This year, the accreditation is valid for the whole world of advertising and selling: PSI, viscom and Promotex Expo 2019.
Please note: For each medium accreditation is limited to two per-sons (editors/photographer).
The following persons are entitled to media accreditation:
Persons from Germany or abroad who can provide the following proof of journalistic (including photojournalistic) employment (related to the topic of the exhibition in question):
- By presenting by-line articles published no earlier than six months before the time of the event
- By presenting a legal notice in which they are named as editors, permanent editorial staff or authors, and which is no older than three months at the time of the event
- By presenting a written commission from a complete editorial office, in the original, relating to the current exhibition
- By means of a weblink to an online publication, that is well established in the industry community in question and that can prove an adequate reach. In these cases, advance accreditation is necessary due to the extra verification effort. Online media of this type must have been in existence for at least three months, must produce regular entries and the most recent article relating to the topic of the exhibition must be no older than three months. (In individual cases, separate, more detailed accreditation rules may be specified for bloggers, with a separate status for bloggers.)
- By presenting a document no older than six months stating that they work for a school magazine, or by presenting a valid ID from a youth press organization, or by presenting written confirmation from a school stating that they work for the school magazine in an editorial capacity
- Holders of a valid press card from a German or foreign journalists’ association
We point out that presenting a press card is generally not, in it-self, sufficient grounds for accreditation. The exhibition organizer reserves the right to request further proof of journalistic employment as specified in items a to e.
Credentials should be presented in German or English. The exhibition organizer reserves the right in individual cases to also demand presentation of a valid photo ID. There is no automatic right to accreditation. If necessary, the exhibition organizer shall exercise its domiciliary rights.